SevenDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CP Calculator

5 posters

Go down

CP Calculator Empty CP Calculator

Post  Yurix Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

so yeah... i went on google and googled CP Calculator. Its pretty cool if you ask me. Very Happy i got 968.7 so heres the deal, go on google and Do the CP Calculator and post here what you got :3 and for those who dont know what a cp is its combat power in mabinogi so yah just do it

heres the site for it: http://mabi.osayidan.net/
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

http://projectcross.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

CP Calculator Empty Re: CP Calculator

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 am

1013.4....>.> that's w/o adv magicks and 7 rbs Laughing
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

http://www.myspace.com/kokiriboy2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurix Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:1013.4....>.> that's w/o adv magicks and 7 rbs Laughing

Holy crap nice o.o
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

http://projectcross.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 am

Yurix wrote:
XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:1013.4....>.> that's w/o adv magicks and 7 rbs Laughing

Holy crap nice o.o
Lol your not far behind yourself :3 next two rebirths, and I'll be around the 1000s o.o
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am

my cp fails so fking bad it was like 700 or something i really dont care about it cause i fking fail. btw rap elves cp is way higher then humans because they have a failness to them. but i still love them
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanika Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks Mike!! I definitely want to see My CP!!
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

http://sevendust.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Shrimpyloco5 wrote:my cp fails so fking bad it was like 700 or something i really dont care about it cause i fking fail. btw rap elves cp is way higher then humans because they have a failness to them. but i still love them
failness my ass. I'm the bestest elf there is Surprised. I'd be better I used armor but.... I want stitched long robe armor. Which is like 2mil or something. But I'd rather go and learn adv magicks with that moneys.

Elves are as good as any race. They just depend on not lagging. A non lagging elf can be deadlier as a human in PvP if their not lagging.
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 pm

XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:
Shrimpyloco5 wrote:my cp fails so fking bad it was like 700 or something i really dont care about it cause i fking fail. btw rap elves cp is way higher then humans because they have a failness to them. but i still love them
failness my ass. I'm the bestest elf there is Surprised. I'd be better I used armor but.... I want stitched long robe armor. Which is like 2mil or something. But I'd rather go and learn adv magicks with that moneys.

Elves are as good as any race. They just depend on not lagging. A non lagging elf can be deadlier as a human in PvP if their not lagging.

Well ur pretty dam stupid then because elves get more cp per level up then human or giant I know this because when something boss to my human is awful to my elf and my elf's total is only like 120 and my humans is 340. think there is some thing wrong there, elves are awesome but that suck at the same time.
and your elf isn't the best ill kick your ass with one of my elves and ull die so fucking easy that it wouldn't be funny. but i don't play on my elves so im not going to pvp u so deal with it. cause i know ur thinking then i want to pvp u and blah blah blah. but im not so deal with it. OHHHH ARMOR THATS 2 MIL!!!! idc. This would be shorter but that fkhead of my father shut off my internet in the middle of me typing this. cause hes an asshole.
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

CP Calculator Empty OwO I fail at game 8D

Post  Jeneena Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 pm

8D!! i Fail at Game!!

Ryuka is only 79.12 >___>

And jeneena's is only 782.15 >_______<

Caus I started out playing music 8D! And didnt work on melee till now xD
Jeneena
Jeneena

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:35 pm

YOUR SO SKILLED RYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanika Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I did mine and Im at 977.8. I love that calculator
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

http://sevendust.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 pm

IM SO WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Shrimpyloco5 wrote:
XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:

Well ur pretty dam stupid then because elves get more cp per level up then human or giant I know this because when something boss to my human is awful to my elf and my elf's total is only like 120 and my humans is 340. think there is some thing wrong there, elves are awesome but that suck at the same time.
and your elf isn't the best ill kick your ass with one of my elves and ull die so fucking easy that it wouldn't be funny. but i don't play on my elves so im not going to pvp u so deal with it. cause i know ur thinking then i want to pvp u and blah blah blah. but im not so deal with it. OHHHH ARMOR THATS 2 MIL!!!! idc. This would be shorter but that fkhead of my father shut off my internet in the middle of me typing this. cause hes an asshole.

Wow. what's got you so butt hurt these days... >_>
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:
Shrimpyloco5 wrote:
XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:

Wow. what's got you so butt hurt these days... >_>

Ur stupidity and my life sucking
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Thats no reason to be directing it towards me. =\
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster