SevenDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though

3 posters

Go down

SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though Empty SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Im so sorry to all of you people friends of mines. I has swim team for the next like 2 months maybe I dont remember the exact time ill be gone. But for the next few months i wont be on as much i have practice every night at 7:30 to like 8:30 but Ill be out later. Sundays will be the only day I truly have free and I still might not be on then. Im sooooooooooooo sorries to all of my loves and others
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though Empty Re: SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though

Post  Tanika Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 am

I love you Loco!!! and Of course Im going to miss you=)
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

http://sevendust.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though Empty Re: SORRIES!!!!!!!!! Some of you might be happy though

Post  Ladyfang Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

<333 see you when you get back
Ladyfang
Ladyfang

Goat

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1423540136

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm

ill be on alot just not as much as i want to be. But ill get my mom to take picutes of me at meets and shit and ill put it on here for u all to see me fall out my bathing suit wall diving and crap
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum