SevenDust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD

5 posters

Go down

Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD Empty Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD

Post  Yurix Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Ok so I got bored while I was on the internet and came up with these suggestions

Suggestion #1 - Guild House
We should totally buy a guild house and put things in it to sell that way everyone gets gold? ;D

Suggestion #2 - Guild Champions
...Basically get 3 of the best guildies.... and rank in on based of Best Combat Best Magic and Best Ranged o.o Yeah you get the point, you dont like it? Lol whatever its just a suggestion? ;D

Suggestion #3 - GUILD ORGY!
Who doesnt want this? Seriously?
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

http://projectcross.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD Empty Re: Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

wow you missed the guildish orgy we had about a week ago i got some pictures if u look at my pictures you can see
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD Empty Re: Got bored... Came up with stupid ideas xD

Post  Tanika Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Ok Guild Orgy is sooo in but it must be MabiAfterDark=P

Second we can have like everyone meet somewhere and just have one on one PVP practices!! Then I can gather up some stuff people actually like thats within my budget and give them out Very Happy Very Happy

Third is guild house sounds good but hopefully I can fight someone for a house!! Then Ill split things equally!!

All good ideas Mike seriously THANK YOU Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

http://sevendust.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrimpyloco5 Mon May 24, 2010 8:35 pm

I have people who can help us get a house too
Shrimpyloco5
Shrimpyloco5

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Hmm.....

Guild house is good... I need some place to store my crap anyways :3
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

http://www.myspace.com/kokiriboy2008

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Tanika wrote:Ok Guild Orgy is sooo in but it must be MabiAfterDark=P

Second we can have like everyone meet somewhere and just have one on one PVP practices!! Then I can gather up some stuff people actually like thats within my budget and give them out Very Happy Very Happy

Third is guild house sounds good but hopefully I can fight someone for a house!! Then Ill split things equally!!

to be honest, I'm nit that bad of a pvper... xD when I'm not lagging. Because if I'm lagging just a little, I can't charge smash :/(elf smash loads 2.4 seconds, charge stuns for 2.5) I just needs my upgrades Surprised
I'm also thinking to become a melée elf... So if anyone wants to give me a high dura mace, or a warhammer that's red, that'll make me happies Very Happy(bad grammar ftw).
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurix Fri May 28, 2010 12:36 am

XxRaptorxWolfxX wrote:
Tanika wrote:Ok Guild Orgy is sooo in but it must be MabiAfterDark=P

to be honest, I'm nit that bad of a pvper... xD when I'm not lagging. Because if I'm lagging just a little, I can't charge smash :/(elf smash loads 2.4 seconds, charge stuns for 2.5) I just needs my upgrades Surprised
I'm also thinking to become a melée elf... So if anyone wants to give me a high dura mace, or a warhammer that's red, that'll make me happies Very Happy(bad grammar ftw).

Well I have a 14 Dura Mace if that helps, Im kinda proffing it right now too
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanika Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 am

Im working on alot of things for Sevendust but since its been so much lag and maintenance I havent had time to do any of it. I really would like to get a group together and run a dungeon just so I can meet and greet and get some skill trainings in if needed. Come on guys work with a sexy sister here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurix Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Tanika wrote:Im working on alot of things for Sevendust but since its been so much lag and maintenance I havent had time to do any of it. I really would like to get a group together and run a dungeon just so I can meet and greet and get some skill trainings in if needed. Come on guys work with a sexy sister here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lol which dungeon? and when? cuz I have a day off in like 6 days o.o so yah
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRaptorxWolfxX Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 am

*shrugs*... xD lag=fail.

Because of the lag i've been playing Gunbound alot o.o...
XxRaptorxWolfxX
XxRaptorxWolfxX

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanika Mon May 31, 2010 5:23 am

Yurix wrote:
Tanika wrote:Im working on alot of things for Sevendust but since its been so much lag and maintenance I havent had time to do any of it. I really would like to get a group together and run a dungeon just so I can meet and greet and get some skill trainings in if needed. Come on guys work with a sexy sister here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hmm I dont want anything too hard so how about Rundal and maybe a Shadow mission. Heck how about Maiz or Karu? I sure want to get that happening for this week Very Happy Very Happy
Tanika
Tanika
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurix Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Tanika wrote:
Yurix wrote:

Hmm I dont want anything too hard so how about Rundal and maybe a Shadow mission. Heck how about Maiz or Karu? I sure want to get that happening for this week Very Happy Very Happy

If its Maiz, I'll go if we have 5 people, other than that Im ok, I DO want to do Shadow Wizard tho because I need to advance on my G9... I seriously want the Shadow Hero Title :C its like amazing
Yurix
Yurix

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeneena Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Fuuuu! D8 All this awesomeness and Jen (Ryu) wont be here!!!!!

All though Id like to comment on mikes ideas.

Guild House :

I came up with that idea awhile back, but never told anyone so Im glad people are agreeing. It would be nice to get a house then have all of SD be able to earn money by putting them there. Curse NX for not putting a sharing optain on houses. That would be great for people if they wanted to share the house. Like as in deco and selling. .................. I think some mayo just dripped down my back >_____->
Jeneena
Jeneena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum